Ever since Mackenzie was born Jeff and I have been discussing whether or not to have another child, and it hasn’t been until the past year that Mackenzie has been asking for a brother or a sister. I do believe that it is important for a child’s development to have a sibling to play with and to share life’s ups and downs. So Jeff and I came to a decision about six months ago (about the time I quit my job) to adopt. We were reluctant to discuss this decision with our friends and family because we wanted the decision to be our own.
Well today we have exciting news. Jeff and I have finally adopted a 15 month old little girl. We picked her up a few weeks ago in Sherwood, she is healthy, happy, absolutely beautiful, and has a full head of blond hair! We would like to introduce you all to Mackenzie’s new sister, Goldie!
No comments:
Post a Comment