
This is my first blog, so bear with me. Jeff and I took Mackenzie to Disney World a few weeks ago and I wanted to post a few pictures on the web for our friends and family to view. So here it goes........
Mackenzie had breakfast with Cinderella and all the Disney Princesses. We were able to bring Nana, Papa, Tata and Tata (great grandparents) with us to Florida and it truly was a magical experience. Mackenzie was so excited to meet Cinderella, it was comparable to what I would feel like if I met Oprah...red face, hyperventilating, complete loss for words, maybe even wetting my pants? It was pure joy and so fun for us to see her excitement. I'll send more pictures later.
3 comments:
oh my goodness. what a doll. its a good thing they employ college students to make little girls dreams come true.
and breakfast with the princesses.. man, i would be speechless.
Your family is so BEAUTIFUL!!
wet your pants,huh? what's new. love ya, mommy
Post a Comment